Do your lists have lists? Is juggling a hobby of yours? If so, you might want to keep reading.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing the production schedule from inception to completion to ensure timely and quality delivery of projects and materials. The Production Manager will work closely with creative business unit management to balance workloads, advocate for appropriate timelines on creative projects, and evaluate and assign projects. This is a client facing role for a strong performer with a background in tactical creative production, integrated marketing and website design/development.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages intake of incoming job requests and consults with creative business unit management to prioritize projects and determine deadlines; influences and negotiates deadlines based on priorities and available resources.
- Manages workflow/schedule of all incoming and existing projects while keeping all parties informed of status, conflicts, and delays; communicates project priorities and due dates to the creative team to ensure alignment of work efforts and priorities.
- Enforces adherence by the business owners to creative workflow processes and deadlines to ensure standardized approach and delivery. Ensures team productivity.
- Develops and maintains traffic management guidelines and process documentation with the goal of continuous improvement to the traffic system and account management process.
- Produces and distributes accurate and meaningful traffic and metric reports by maintaining workload data and traffic activities.
- Maintains strong working relationships internally and with other departments to ensure open lines of communications regarding priorities, requirements, and status.
- Organization and prioritization
- Customer focus
- An analytical focus
- Interpersonal communications
- Production scaling
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Full Time / Monday – Friday / at least 40 hours per week
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of previous traffic and production-related experience and preferably in a high-volume corporate or agency environment.
- Integrated marketing experience with an emphasis on web production and integrated campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in development (PHP, Drupal or WordPress)
- Extensive experience with project management software
Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus