Here at Weidenhammer Creative, we are surrounded by dads. In fact, most of the team members are fathers. This means a constant stream of
bad dad jokes and stories about weekend getaways to Sesame Place. So for Father’s Day, to celebrate all the dads out there, both a part of the Weidenhammer Creative team and otherwise, here are a collection of some of the best/worst dad jokes I have heard from the Weidenhammer dads.
- -Why was the bad baseball team so hot? They didn’t have any fans!
- -How did the hipster burn his tongue? He drank his coffee before it was cool.
- -What’s a good time to go to the dentist? Tooth hurty.
- -Did you hear about the circus? It’s in tents.
- -A ham sandwich walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, “Sorry we don’t serve food here”.
- -Why did the Clydesdale give the pony a glass of water? Because he was a little hoarse.
- -I used to have a job at a calendar factory but I got the sack because I took a couple of days off.
- -What do you call a sheep with no legs? A cloud.